1. 13 Mar, 2020 2 commits
  2. 07 Jan, 2020 2 commits
  3. 03 Dec, 2019 1 commit
  4. 01 Dec, 2019 1 commit
  5. 19 Sep, 2019 1 commit
  6. 04 Sep, 2019 1 commit
  7. 03 Sep, 2019 2 commits
    • erwan's avatar
      Build: make a smaller tgz for opam · 3218622f
      erwan authored
      3218622f
    • erwan's avatar
      Update: use dune instead of oasis · abd625df
      erwan authored
      Remove a lot of warnings (considered as errors by dune).
      
      Split the lutin opam package into several ones:
      - lutin
      - ezdl
      - gbddml
      
      Also, I've merge the content of lutin-utils into lutin.
      
      Note that this opam "package split/ocaml library merge" move is
      somewhat imposed by the fact that dune impose the use of one opam
      package per library (if I got it correctly). But as a matter of fact,
      merging lutin and lutin-utils libs makes sense. Having standalone ezdl
      and gbddml opam packages too.
      abd625df
  8. 29 Aug, 2019 1 commit
  9. 22 Aug, 2019 7 commits
  10. 21 Aug, 2019 1 commit
  11. 02 Aug, 2019 1 commit
  12. 26 Jul, 2019 3 commits
  13. 11 Jul, 2019 2 commits
  14. 09 Jul, 2019 1 commit
  15. 03 Jul, 2019 2 commits
  16. 02 Jul, 2019 1 commit
  17. 23 May, 2019 1 commit
  18. 22 May, 2019 2 commits
  19. 17 May, 2019 1 commit
  20. 16 May, 2019 1 commit
  21. 30 Apr, 2019 3 commits
  22. 29 Apr, 2019 1 commit
    • erwan's avatar
      Fix: This time, the rdbg time traveling work! · 421bcc4d
      erwan authored
      It was due to the event_incr function in MainArg, that is using a
      reference to count event numbers, and that was not saved and restored
      by LutinRun.
      
      And this counter was used to set the PRGS! which is actually useless
      as it is handled in LutinRun via save_state/restore_state now.
      
      It is not clear if my monadisation work was really necessary. In
      theory, it is, but not in the examples I've tried. Sigh.
      421bcc4d
  23. 26 Apr, 2019 1 commit
  24. 24 Apr, 2019 1 commit