Graphical representation of AssemblyUnits
The graphical representations of assembly units, i.e. conversion units and reversible units have been discussed on the 31st of January 2020 with the following conclusions (see the attached picture):
- The historical representation of conversion units should be kept
- The production and consumption units in reversible units will not appear as in conversion units but will be represented as single units, like storage units BUT double arrows will indicate the power flows in reversible units.
- Storage units will eventually inherit from AssemblyUnit. At the moment, there is a single power flow that can go both ways, represented by a single arrow with two heads. Eventually, it will consists in double arrows, just like other assembly units.
- ReversibleConversionUnits will abide by these rules.
Other ideas for graphical representation were rejected (see the attached picture):
5. Reversible units with detailed production and consumption, which seemed useless to detail and that would make reversible conversion unit to hard to represent. 6. Conversion units with less detailed units, which seem to make things less understandable.