- WalT version 5 is available.
- We are working with Schneider Electric to develop a testing infrastructure based on WalT.
- We presented WalT at SILECS 2019 workshop (FR) and as a follow-up colleagues from the LIP lab installed their own WalT platform.
- WiSH-WalT project: learn how we combined WalT with the WiSHFUL framework for LoRa experiments. Click here.
- Our WalT demo received the Best Demo Award of INFOCOM CNERT 2016!
You want a highly configurable platform for network experiments?
Get in touch with us and build your own WalT plaform!
A WalT platform mainly provides:
- full remote control over nodes (rebooting, remote shell sessions, deploying OS images),
- compatibility with various kinds of nodes (Raspberry Pi B/B+/2B/3B/3B+, PC booted from a USB dongle, virtual nodes)
- management of node OS images (clone them from the docker hub, modify them, etc.),
- means to collect, store and query experiment logs,
- platform topology automated discovery.
A WalT platform is cost-effective, easy to install, easy to use, lightweight, versatile and collaborative.