WalT - Wireless Testbed
- WalT project has been approved for the Docker-Sponsored Open Source program.
- P.Youssef defended its PhD about Federated Learning on March 13, 2023. Paul used WalT for experiments.
- Schneider Electric is supporting WalT through a 1-year contract starting on December 1, 2022.
- ...older news...
You want a highly configurable platform for network experiments? Get in touch with us and build your own WALT plaform!
A WALT platform mainly provides:
- physical access and/or remote control over nodes,
- compatibility with various kinds of nodes:
- Raspberry Pi B/B+/2B/3B/3B+/4B nodes
- PC nodes booted from a USB dongle
- virtual nodes
- distant Raspberry Pi nodes using WALT ssh-based VPN
- management of node OS images (clone them from the docker hub, modify them, etc.),
- means to collect, store and query experiment logs,
- platform topology automated discovery.
A WALT platform is cost-effective, easy to install, easy to use, lightweight, versatile and collaborative.
Contact Us! © LIG lab 2016 - 2022 - Funded by Université Grenoble Alpes, Grenoble INP / UJF, AGIR 2013-2014