WalT - Wireless Testbed
- You will soon be able to deploy WalT on top of Grid'5000!
- WALT version 7 is available.
- We are working with Schneider Electric to develop a testing infrastructure based on WALT.
- We presented WalT at SILECS 2019 workshop (FR) and as a follow-up colleagues from the LIP lab installed their own WALT platform.
- WiSH-WalT project: learn how we combined WALT with the WiSHFUL framework for LoRa experiments. Click here.
- Our WALT demo received the Best Demo Award of INFOCOM CNERT 2016!
You want a highly configurable platform for network experiments?
Get in touch with us and build your own WALT plaform!
A WALT platform mainly provides:
- full remote control over nodes (rebooting, remote shell sessions, deploying OS images),
- compatibility with various kinds of nodes:
- Raspberry Pi B/B+/2B/3B/3B+/4B nodes
- PC nodes booted from a USB dongle
- virtual nodes
- distant Raspberry Pi nodes using WALT ssh-based VPN
- management of node OS images (clone them from the docker hub, modify them, etc.),
- means to collect, store and query experiment logs,
- platform topology automated discovery.
A WALT platform is cost-effective, easy to install, easy to use, lightweight, versatile and collaborative.
Contact Us! © LIG lab 2016 - 2021 - Funded by Université Grenoble Alpes, Grenoble INP / UJF, AGIR 2013-2014