More coherent MISR tutorial actions GUI
During the http://misr.free.fr tutorial, there are three different things that could be improved in order to make discovering medical image analysis easier and facilitate knowledge acquisitions:
- (easy) the action menu are not coherent (the "Display" family has "Volume Rendering" but not "Lookup Table" action, Save, Close, Save As are in a menu called "Application", which is not the same as the menu name in the menu bar
- (time consuming) the Volume Rendering action is not really easy to use (complex to setup) and appears in a separate window (and is not managed like any other actions)
- (hard) the Lookup Table action has a lot of bugs and does not allow a proper visualization/interaction with the values in the images
What can be done
- Rename the "Application" menu to "File"
- Rewrite "Volume Rendering" so that it can be used like any other actions
- Debug Lookup Table and improve the GUI so that it has a true pedagogical usage
- Rename "Display" to "View" and move "Lookup Table", "Arbitrary Slice" to this family.
- Move "Visibility" to "View"
- Computed output in Otsu and Connected component should be updated automatically, visible once the action is performed, and reset at each select and should also appear in the log
- Visibility toggle should be visible for the View actions
- Manual filter should take the voxel range value, not the type min/max (and therefore be updated at each select
- Try to fix opening file with space/special character in path on windows
- better handling of mha/mhd when type is not unsigned char
- Frame editor manages precision (when value <1e-6, just display 0.0)
- Separate frame editor in three actions: show/hide frame, set parent frame, show/edit frame
please do not remove anything below this line